Happy Animals. Happier Earth.

Buy custom clothing, accessories and support the wildlife of your choice. You choose which collection you will support today!


New Designs -
All Collections!

We are proud to release a unique design for each collection. Be sure to checkout all of our new “Love” designs! 

Let's help the Giraffes

This organic, eco-friendly beanie helps save the Giraffe species by donating 70% of the profits to the Giraffe Conservation Foundation!

Example product from Giraffe Collection

Why Happy Earth?

How we make the world Happier?

Order a Product

Choose the charitable cause you want to support and order clothes or accessories.

70% of Profits

70% of the profits are donated to a charitable cause of your choice. And with the remaining 30%, we can develop products for you.


For every 20 orders we receive, 1 tree will be planted. You save animals and the earth at the same time!

Help Us Grow

Happy Earth has launched its own collection, which we want to share with you. In this way you can help us grow, and for that we thank you very much!

Discover Collections

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Our newsletter keeps you up to date with our planetary efforts and new Happy Earth products!